Any Online Coral Sales ?

Mr. Coral has great prices but the disadvantage is that they sell you fresh cut specimens that haven't had a chance to heal. I had a lot of die off on their frags, making them quite small, before they healed up and started growing again. Acans in particular.

Also, they messed up on a few of my frags and gave me a different frag than what I had ordered.... at least 2 or 3 where NOT frags I wanted.

mr coral 10$ section is usually freshly cut, but i have never had the acans die from them. the 20$ section has encrusted sps frags.

I've heard of spikescorals.com, but I've never had the pleasure.

Speaking of which, anybody ever ordered from him?

Hi Kbuser, I ordered my first corals from Spikescorals, probably May of 2011 for my biocube. Awesome customer service. I still have all the corals, I ordered 2 rics, a duncan head (he sent me a great 2 headed one) and a zoa. He threw in 2 pretty large rocks covered in palys (sp) I must have sent him 10 emails with questions and changes and he responded to each one so nicely. Well packaged and very healthy stuff!

i would never order from saltcritters again 2 of 11 corals die or never open or didnt make it...i ask them will i get a discount or something and they told me that i didnt get to one day delivery. but i got my corals in 2 days... ill order from my lfs....

Back