Anybody have these? (new invert)

sen5241b

Reef enthusiast
This seems like something really cool and new. Anybody tried these yet? Saltwater Aquarium Inverts for Marine Reef Aquariums: Trapezia Pocillopora/Acropora Crab

p-36817-acropora-crab.jpg

I've had several that hitch hiked in on acro frags.generally their safe and actually help keep the coral they live in healthy by taking care of pests like flatworms,red bugs,and other coral predators.

I have had them as hitch hikers as well. They are so little that most of the time you don't even notice them or see them. Don't know if I'd buy one for that reason. They're cute but usually very tiny.

If you buy some, get several so you will hopefully have the chance to see and enjoy them... assuming you have several acros

That's what's sad... I've entered almost every month for the last two years and only won once. :cry: Believe me, if I was rigging the votes, I wouldn't be on such a perpetual losing streak.

Well you've won once more than I my dear so I really don't feel too bad for ya! My camera's just not good enough to capture the real beauty of my tank. I will try again though after I get my new tank up and running.

That's what's sad... I've entered almost every month for the last two years and only won once. :cry: Believe me, if I was rigging the votes, I wouldn't be on such a perpetual losing streak.

There's an easy solution to your winning Biff. Just BAN Dennis and you'll easily increase your chances by an unbelievable amount. :mrgreen:

Back