anyone ever bought...

I'm having the same issue as well, I just bought a $300 light from them, got a confirmation email and they took the money out of my account but I have yet to receive a tracking number too

After I sent my payment through paypal I received a confirmation e-mail saying they received payment:

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 33933, placed 3/22/2010 at 9:16AM.

with my shipping info and it was being sent UPS ground.

They didn't provide a tracking #.

Package arrived ~5 days later if I remember

Aquatraders are a reputable company... A lot of people here have ordered from them and been happy with what they received. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ok hopefully all will be well.. they just sent me the email on my account that i made an sn with for them and then they said i had no account and that my order doesnt exist... and ive contacted them with no reply. ill be patient it just SEEMS sketchy

I feel silly hehe... I just got an email with a confirmation number for ups haha it's already goin through :D

waaiiititttt hahaha the confirmation doesnt work hmph... ill give it some processing time but still a little iffy hahaha then again im known to be paranoid

hah yea im crazy... today i put in the confirmation again with ups and it wworks haha they just received the payment so it should be in UPS' hands soon

Back