Anyone have experience w Aquaripure filter

Discussion in 'Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment' started by demcel, Apr 26, 2009.

1. demcel

demcel

I came across an ad for a nitrate removal filter called Aquaripure. Their selling points sound logical but somehow i still feel skeptical about it. If anyone has any direct experience with one please give me your opinions.

demcel, Apr 26, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. demcel

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

Personally,I think its snake oil.Why spend money for something that may or may not work,when you can do the same thing with good husbandry?
    I'd rather spend my money on corals.

yote, Apr 26, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. demcel

Bifferwine I am a girl

I've read mixed reviews on this one; some people say it works, some people say it doesn't, and some people say they can't even set it up right to get it to work. I don't have direct experience with it though.

If you are having nitrate problems, it's more effective to find the cause of the problem and deal with that, rather than use equipment as a solution after the fact. What's going on with your tank?

Bifferwine, Apr 26, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question