Anyone Have Sunbrite Leds?

I sent them an email and left a msg awhile back before I bought my current led system, but they never responded. The light seems cool, and with decent prices.

Yeah, the price is in my range, I like that they hook onto the tank, and they seem nice. They also come with a controller to adjust the light temperature and intensity which is awesome! I found info on the older Slim Line models, but info on the Slime Line-S is scarce... :(

From what I've been reading, it seems like the main complaint is that the Slim Line comes with a preset lighting timer that runs the lights from 6AM until 9PM, and you can't do anything about it. It seems like you can adjust which leds come on during that time span, but no matter what, the lights have to be on 15hrs. I also believe that if the power goes out, it screws the timer up and you have to reset it which sucks. I don't know if they fixed any of this with the new Slim Line-S or not...

Yeah, that would be a major concern with the internal timer. Even if you started the your cycle at the beginning of their cycle time, 15hrs is still a long time.

Back