Internal electronic HO T5 ballasts: 4
External electronic HQI ballasts: 2
Individual power cords: 2 x HQIs, 1 x HO T5s, 1 x LEDs, 1 x Cooling fan
Independent frt & bk row HO T5: Yes
Plexi HO T5 splash guard: 2
Heat treated glass HQI splash guard: 2
Individual timer compatible: Yes

Free items included:
250W 15,000k intermediate daylight HQI bulb: 2 pcs FREE (Also available for sale: $29.99 ea, plus $8.00 flat rate shipping up to 2 bulbs)
54W Actinic Blue True 03 HO T5 bulb: 4 pcs FREE (Also available for sale: $29.99 set of 4, plus $20.00 flat rate shipping)
Dual LED Blue Moon: 6 pcsFREE (Also available for sale: $19.99 set, plus $8.00 flat rate shipping)
Mounting leg brackets: 1 setFREE (Also available for sale: $14.99 set, plus $8.00 flat rate shipping)

These are on ebay for $289 us and $69 for shipping.

yes the old ones started fires but they have since changed them to electrionc balasts so i could not tell you much about them.

I need to replace my pc's but am on a budget. Do you think I would be better off just going with the nova extreme pro to get the most for my money.

i have not had any problems with them at all. the bulbs that come with them are not great but work. and just to for warn you the bulbs may all break in shipping. it is very common for bulbs to get broke. i have had this light since about aug

Are you using those on your 75? If so thats about 5.8 watts per gallon. So do you think I could get by with the 6 bulb unit on my 55? that would be about 5.9 watts per gallon. Or should I just go bigger to make sure?

With 6 54 watt T-5 bulbs hanging over your 55,you'll have enough light to keep anything you want.Plus you wont have to deal with the heat issues that metal halides can cause.

I just upgraded to the Sundial T5's. They're awesome they have integrated lunar lights with photocell so they go on automaticly when the main lights go out, two built in timers, individual reflectors and there is only one power cord for it all. Nice lights. They're a little more than the novas but well worth it.

anyone got a link for these Nova's they sound pretty good and im on a pretty tight budget, it would be for my 40gal. I dont really wanna keep corals just yet but i just want better lighting.

Back