Anyone near North Dakota

jr7168

Artic Reefer!
Greetings,

Anyone near north dakota area. I'm stationed at Minot, ND now and i have limited access here to saltwater stuff and people.

I'm in North Nebraska and have the same problem! I have PetCo in Rapid City S.D. with really bad tanks...1.5 hr. away and no other salt water retailers within 6 hours! I do all my ordering online and I only know one other person that is in the same hobby. Sucks because he is the only person I know that I can give stuff. I tend to buy too much with no lfs to give it to. Good luck in ND!

aww i see i see i met a couple local guys who have built some cool tanks on there own from the LFS so i'm trying to friend em up and see what i can establish. wow you have no store near by that must be something to deal with. i'm sorry andwell atleast you have a great plains friend now :)

alright buddy. where do you get your stuff? at purr-fect pets? also @ chichimom u do know i'm from missouri right!

awwyyy your right ! i be swinging that way in march and in june for a couple weeks. i bet there is alot more aquarium stuff there.

nice i was looking on craigslist by spgfld and KC to see if i may swing by and grab some goodies on my trek back to ND

oh i see i see well then i guess i will kep wondering the missouri creeks in hopes to find some saltwater anomolie. thanks!

Back