April Meeting 07

im trying to work it out to have a joint meeting in knoxville for this month to discuss the frag swap, and see another tank, maybe we all carpool and visit the stores there too.

hey rev, ill be staying 5 miles from cap bay for 3 days next week if you wanna meet me there, you could hang out in my hotel room to, indoor pool and everything!

What days are you gonna be down there bryan? Let me know Dave and we'll ride together down there!! Hotel party!!!! We'll see if we can get him kicked out!!

Looks like the April meeting in knoxvegas is pretty up in the air. I hope they will get it sorted out. I was looking forward to going back up there for a meeting. Whenever we get it sorted out, we could meet at my house and carpool up there. Just thought it might make it easier for those who might not know their way around knoxvegas. Hope we can get it to work out

Hey can you leave those somewhere for me around your house or something?

I wish I could come up there, but I am going out of town Fri myself.

Thanks for the offer though. ;)

To Brandon's original point...I am suppose to host. I guess that is the problem with advanced scheduling. I have stated in another thread that I am in training until June. I hate to back out, but I really need to at this point. Sorry I never really looked back at the schedule guys. let me have mine a little later.

Some idiot in the ETRC is getting married on their normal 3rd Sat. meeting date... So a few won't be in attendance for the April meeting... We might have our meeting a week earlier on the 14th... I'm not sure if Scott is aware that this was supposed to be a joint meeting though... We need to schedule one though...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding Randy!!

Yeh we need to get everyone we can together soon to get some details worked out about the upcoming swap. It will be great to get our 2 clubs together - This years swap should be AWESOME!! If we can't get a good number of people together for this meeting maybe we could just get a thread started about the swap and get ideas kicking around. That way we can start the planning process and get together in another month or so to hash some of the plans out. :beerchug:

here is the current plan, we are planning a club meeting for april 20th (saturday) we will be meeting at bermuda triangle. this should give you a chance to meet all the people that work there and develope a relationship with them. this will be a good chance to get to know everyone and jon would like to have a chance to talk to everyone about the buissness and how it can benefit the club and how we can benefit his buissness. lets try and have a good turn out for this meeting. we havent set a time yet for sure so if people have preferences let me know and we will try and work around them

Back