April Meeting and other stuff

AuburnGrad93

Reefing newb
Hi all!

First of all let me start by saying thank you to all the members who were at the March meeting. Everyone made me feel very welcome and part of the club right from the beginning (And for showing so much patience with all my FNG questions! :grin: ) I especially wanted to say thanks for the frags and for allowing me to win the grand prize clam! lol As for the April meeting, I have three dates for consideration; either the 8th, 15th or the 29th. You guys just let me know what would work best for the majority. Am also thinking about pizza? Or possibly hot wings for the food? What do you guys think?

My house is fairly easy to find. I am off Hunter Rd close to the Harrison side. So it's Exit 11 from I-75 or down Hwy 58 from the other way. I am in Hunter Glenn subdivision. From Hunter Rd, you turn onto Hunter Glenn Rd, follow it on around until it dead-ends onto Hunter Valley Rd and turn right, then take the next left onto Snapdragon and I am at the bottom of the hill in the cul-de-sac. I have the Auburn mailbox, so you can't miss me! lol My home number is 423-508-0197 if you have trouble. I hope this is the Mapquest link here:

Thanks again guys!

Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Darren! Thanks for letting us come to your house for the next meeting. I would love to come, but it will have to be on another dat besides the 8th if this is ok. That is spring break week and I will be out of town with family.

I removed the link to mapquest because it was not working and I was wondering if you would repost it.

Glad you are a part of the club bro!

Hey guys, I forgot to set a time, so is 12 noon ok with everyone?? And no one made suggestions for food? I am thinking maybe pizza or hot wings? Help me out here guys!!

Darren

Noon sounds good.

I vote for one of our next meetings (may or June) to be on sunday so some of the other members can attend that can't make Saturdays. Just a thought.

Pizza is fine with me, wings are too.... your hosting so whatever you choose will be fine. Post a list of things you need others to bring, cokes, chips, plates, etc.....

Thanks again for hosting darren.

Dunno what you mean Timothy.

Bad news for me, I've got last minute Easter family stuff going on. I'll be away all weekend.

Sorry guys!

It's not looking good for me either. :(

Easter is the biggest day of the year for us at the church, and it's piling up at the last minute. We may have a drama practice on Saturday. If all goes well tonight we might not. We are also handing out invitations Sat early, and I'm not sure on what time we will be finished.

I am not certain as to if I will have to miss, just letting you all know. I really didnt even think about Easter when the dates were proposed. At least I dont think I did. :shock:

Well, any way I can get a count on who all IS planning on showing so I can have an idea on how much pizza to order?

And truly sorry for everyone who can't make it. Should have thought of the Easter thing when I made the date. Oh well, what can you do? :D

Last edited:
Back