April Meeting and other stuff

I promise I would be there if I could. I still may be able to. I would much rather be at the meeting than working, then again nothing beats working for the Lord.

And for your comment Brandon you will have no help tomorrow with the new tank. :bounce:

Funny you mentioned that Dave......

There is a little side bet in the club if you will actually show or not....

Even a double or nothing bet with you showing up and being on time....

I put 300 bucks down you would come through for me, but I guess the others know you better than me.... Man that was alot of money.. :frustrat: :frustrat:

Well both the odds were just a little higher on you not showing on saturday.

I mean what are the odds you will be allowed out to play two days in a row?

HEHE only kidding around.... I'll call you in a bit.

I am planning on coming darren, unlike our vice presient I have a commitment to our club. besides what kind of a man misses a reef meeting for a drama practice?
let me know what I need to bring

If somebody could just bring drinks, that would be cool. Coke or Pepsi, Diet Coke, etc. Can't think of anything else anyone needs to bring? Except frags!! :whoopee!:

thanks darren for a great meeting. your tanks coming along great. when your sea fans get bigger Id like to frag a piece!
thanks to steve at fish paradise for another great donation. (michael won the dts phytoplankton, timmy won some oyester eggs, and I forget who won the other oyester eggs.)
We got to preview the expo flyer, and hopefully will have copies made soon to start getting to work.
We had 3 new members at the meeting today ( im sorry ive forgotten there names.) welcome and feel free to ask all your questions guys.

after the meeting we went to brandons to see the new system. WOW!!
If my corals could see all that technolgy theyed never look at me the same way again. Your system looks awesome brandon, and Im sure it will inspire everyone who sees it to improve there own systems in some way. you spent the time and now its time to reap the benefits.

Thanks Iron! And everyone else who came! Karen and I really enjoyed having the club over here. Karen just went on and on about it. And thanks for all the advice from everyone. That's what makes the club really great is all the experience is shared with all us newbies!

Sounds like we missed out tho not going over to Brandon's and seeing his new set-up :( Maybe I can get an invite some other time tho? Anyway, thanks again guys!!

Darren

darren, did you not know some off us were going to look at brandons tank? It was kind of a last minute informal idea, but you should have come. sorry if you didnt know about it!

Darren:

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting the meeting.

Great tank, looking back man I wish my tank would have looked that good right after I had started.

Your welcome to come over any time..... Just let me know the next time you come over to steve's store.... Or I believe I'm hosting again in July... David is May and i believe angela said she was going to host June.

Also please remember to support those who support the club and thinks to Steve at fish paradise for another month of great donations.

Glad to hear that Karen enjoyed the meeting. Think I could pay here to get angela to lilke my somewhat expensive and slightly messy hobby?

Brandon

Back