april meeting

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
OK guys, jon is going to give us 25% off anything in the store under $150. and 30% off anything over $150. thats a good discount! I will try and be there at 5:00 to 6:00. and ill pick up pizzas. while you are in the store please dont make comments about the discount. jon doesnt need his customers knowing about it. also please bring your club cards to recieve your discount. I should be there to vouch for you if you forget, but if im not there when you are than your up a creek, so bring your cards. Now I need to know if you are planning on coming. please post here if you can make it. if we arnt gonna have a good turn out I may have to cancel. im not wasting jons time if we dont have people showing up, not to mention the embarassment if a few people show up. so please plan on at least dropping by for alittle while.

I need to pick up my card at this meeting. I'm glad I waited I needed to get an Auto top off this is even better a deal.

I'll be there. If we arent talking about club stuff while he is open, what will we do for the three hours before he closes though (5-8)? That is a long time to look at fish.

I would rather people not come till 6. but some people may need to come and go earlier, plus I just want to be there early. we can all talk about whatever, we just need to be careful not to interfere with buissness. and that isnt something jon has asked, I think it would be better for future discounts and meetings to not ruffle any feathers. the only thing jon asked was not to tell what the discount was.

I think I will be 6:30ish as well. My girlfriend is thinking 1 1/2 hours is still too long to spend in a store that doesn't sell shoes, so I may not be able to stick around until eight though.

Back