April POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture085-1.jpg

Haha...I'm all lies Dave. I have to try as I like taking an active roll in the forum. Thanks for the compliments! I can't wait to see what you throw into the mix this time around.

That will be implemented next month. Need to figure out some categories.

Soft coral, SPS, LPS, Inverts, fish could be some, maybe even specie specific with the fish, Tang, Damsels, Goby, Dart, Clown etc etc

I like the color theme idea. Not everyone has that certain type of coral or fish. But, everyone does have different colors. Plus, you could add "my favorite fish" "my favorite coral" Full tank shots.

Soft coral, SPS, LPS, Inverts, fish could be some, maybe even specie specific with the fish, Tang, Damsels, Goby, Dart, Clown etc etc

That's what I'm trying to avoid, though. I want as many people as possible to be able to participate -- newbies and veterans of the hobby alike. If a category is SPS, then there will only be a few entries, and they probably will not be beginners. The same goes for specifying species of fish -- that would be too restrictive. That's why I'm thinking that using colors as a category may be a better idea, or general categories like corals, non-coral inverts, etc.

That's what I'm trying to avoid, though. I want as many people as possible to be able to participate -- newbies and veterans of the hobby alike. If a category is SPS, then there will only be a few entries, and they probably will not be beginners. The same goes for specifying species of fish -- that would be too restrictive. That's why I'm thinking that using colors as a category may be a better idea, or general categories like corals, non-coral inverts, etc.

You bring up a very good point, which I did not think about.... Colors sound good, maybe size like under 2 in or something, maybe stiped or spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back