April POTM - Far away shots here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee he. If you're drunk, and outside on my deck, and you see it thru a window, it really looks like a work of art. Breathtaking. I'm not sure how I can capture that on film but I will try.

Hee he. If you're drunk, and outside on my deck, and you see it thru a window, it really looks like a work of art. Breathtaking. I'm not sure how I can capture that on film but I will try.

If you do... I will vote for you in a HERTBEAT.

dang it i have a new tank it looks empty : /, im waiting last minute so its fresh in everyones mind when they vote lol :P

try the beer goggles app that should work hahahaha

I'm thinking i'll enter this month hahaha a fresh start right :D

oh and Sarahsmile your tank looks way better than mine right now I'd be hahaha :D

Last edited:
Gez, all this chatting and NO picture WTH....Fine i'll start with this crappy "far away shot".
POTM.jpg

Geez dana, id love to see what you think is good because im not sure it exists.

Im sure not going to be putting up any more of my picture up, if that is what we are calling crappy.

Well....when I dont feel particularly good about my tanks status its kinda hard to stand next to the photos I put out there. The amount of issues im having at this point its becoming more stressful than fun. Trust me I enjoy looking at everyone elses pictures more than my own. I see the sh*^ on a daily basis and to me its kinda like BLAH. Sorry didnt mean to come off like a tool/douche.

Only the artist sees the problem with their work, everyone else only sees the beauty

I think we all feed that way about our tanks, dont let it get you down

Crappy my ass! That's an awesome picture. Ik how you feel about the stressing about your tank. I find that I stress about mine a lot too. But in the end all the stress pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back