April POTM - Far away shots here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the artist sees the problem with their work, everyone else only sees the beauty

I think we all feed that way about our tanks, dont let it get you down

Your right. I know.....

Crappy he says!?!?! :zombie:

Like Hannah said. I see the flaws, your not looking for them or know they are there. I wont point them out:frustrat:

Dangit. I got nuttin' :shock: At least nuttin' as good as Dana's LOL

I doubt that.

Wow look the Ric Garden. Looks Great!!

Thanks. More than a few are new....clearly...tryin to stock up for the new tank.

Nice ricordeas, & that chalice on the right is awesome!

Thanks! That chalice won last month:Cheers:

Crappy my ass! That's an awesome picture. Ik how you feel about the stressing about your tank. I find that I stress about mine a lot too. But in the end all the stress pays off.

I hope so because to be honest if i had hair id be pulling it out:D

Wow Dana! Way to start off the month. :D

Thanks Sarah!

See Dana? Nothing but love for you. :)

I know...Everyone here is very supportive and i appriciate it a lot.:Cheers:

Now lets get some more pictures in here:bounce:

Gez, all this chatting and NO picture WTH....Fine i'll start with this crappy "far away shot".
POTM.jpg

i like how u say "crappy shot" lol, what lights r u using?

Well i wrote a big speal, and edited a pic to show whats wrong with the pic then i realized im jacking this thread all up, so i say shall we move on.

Fishsticks my fixture is a ATI sunpower 4x39w Front to back is ATI Blue Plus, ATI Purple Plus, ATI Aquablue Special, ATI Blue Plus (+ I have a coralvue 36" blue led stirp mounted to the fixtue.....nothing for growth mainly viewing at night.)

Dana you call that a "far away" shot? That's not far away at all! (btw somebody want to define far away for me?)

Not necessarily a full tank shot, but a picture that shows a section of your tank. It should contain a few different things to look at.

Thanks guys!

And the clowns love their leather, its very cute. Good think the leather is such a tolerant coral, i think most other corals would have died from all the attention they try and give it. Its very funny when they try and feed the leather.

Here's mine.

If you look close, that's my tank right there... right around the north side of the gulf of mexico, just a tad to the left. :)

modis_wonderglobe_lrg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back