Aqua Lifter not working... possible fix/repair?

Discussion in 'Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment' started by hotimportknight, Apr 26, 2009.

1. hotimportknight

bjohanson1234 .........

I have this aqua lifter and my problem was little flaps inside of the diaphrams. I opened it up and superglued them in place so they couldnt fall out of where they were supposed to be. It seemed to work. I havent had a problem since

bjohanson1234, Jan 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. hotimportknight

Reefrookie Not so new anymore! VIP Member

I used a piece of string trimmer from my weed wacker. Stuck about 3 in. in the hole and twisted it back and forth in my fingers. That broke all kinds of crap off the sides and I flushed it out. I did this while the overflow was off the tank.

Reefrookie, Jan 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. hotimportknight

IraqVeteran HOOAH

I took the overflow box off yesterday ( I am glad I used unions on both sides of the ball valve on the plumbing out of the overflow) and I flushed the box as clean as I could get it and I didnt see any gunk in there, other than coraline. If this new pump does not work I will have to buy another overflow box. Keeping my fingers crossed.

IraqVeteran, Jan 31, 2010
  4. hotimportknight

YOUNGSUMMA

I don't know if u found how to fix these things but it's quite simple.

YOUNGSUMMA, Sep 20, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question