aqua traders

They will if they ever want my business again I have been telling everyone how hassle free the stuff I have bought from them has been. I hope they dont screw this up.

Called the lady at aquatraders this morning,she was super nice. Listened to my description of the issue and promptly keyed in a replacement to be shipped to me. So far so good.

Quick update on my return, it arrived back in Cali last week(friday) and was shipped today they upped the shipping to priority 2/3 day because of the inconvenience. Looking like there might be coral in my tank by friday!

Alrighty then! I got my ballast today!

Bad(more annoying than bad) the ballast was NOT the problem, it was fine.

The good news! I found the problem, the light socket bases were loose and the bulb was not making contact on both ends, I manually pressed them and the light came on, I'll secure them tonight when I get off work!

The MH was loose. Once I unscrewed the bases a little I was able to just slide them over a little closer and tighten down.

I plan on ordering 2 more for my soon to be 125g(for 3 total) once they are back in stock.

Anyone got any reports on their skimmers? I was thinking of buying one of their double skimmers and a mh light combo.

Back