Aquadeal

mj_273

Reefing newb
Has anyone on here ever used them I found a light that i think is a fantastic deal but I also know if it seems to good to be true it usually is.

Ok but you said the t5 are a better light right? Sorry if I am being a pita I just have not done anything with my aquarium in a while and I just want to make sound decisions unlike my last attempt

Ok but you said the t5 are a better light right? Sorry if I am being a pita I just have not done anything with my aquarium in a while and I just want to make sound decisions unlike my last attempt

t5 are more energy efficient and probably produce less heat than the power compacts.

I just moved my fish from a 30gl to a 55gl 2 days ago .I even bought my first protein skimmer.figuring that thing out is a learning experience in itself.not sure it is right yet I think i will wait a few weeks for the corals.I definitely appreciate the advice. and i promise to bug the forums with questions until the end. :)

if your getting some skimate out of it you know you are at least close..:D
ask away anytime someone here will have an answer.. hopefully

I bought a similar light from aquatraders for the same price...looks just like it...no problems after 3 months...i hear the bulbs are cheap and may need replacing a little earlier than the recomended 8 months....after that, put in some good bulbs, and your good to go....I too just revamped my tank and these folks on this site have been an awesome lifeline...they know their stuff, and are very generous with advice...Good luck!

Yes this sight is full of knowledgeable helpful and caring ppl who just want to make sure everyone has a place to go when they need answers and a few laughs along the way

Back