Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

I am thinking of ordering brs 2 part. I like the packages they have. But I'm wondering if it's worth the money.

Calcium chloride is $5 for a 50 lb bag, baking soda is is $1.50 and Epsom salts is $4. And if you use dr. Randy Holmes second recipe magnesium chloride is $5 for a 50 lb bag. So $16 and some rodi water and you have the same thing the name brands are selling. What's everyone's thoughts on this?
I know it is said a lot but it is true that everyone's system is different. I see no problem giving it a try and see if it is right you. If not there are other options to achieve the same goal:thumbsup:

If you're going to buy the chemicals individually, be DAMN SURE where they came from and what they were stored with. If I could be 110% sure it wasn't stored near anything toxic, I'd buy them individually but I'm very leery of it. If someone wanted to get a group buy together, I'd jump in for a 5 gallon size.

New lobo brain
924574AA-D08D-4BEB-A142-BEA9D1F923AB_zps5uvcvjw2.jpg

My clowns are beating up my torch:ROFLMAO: They are still in it today and it's hardly open at all the female hangs out under it like it's her umbrella, while the male charges through the branches and wiggles through each head.

If this GBTA lives you're more than welcome to the other one. It seems to be coming back, lol. Resilient is about all I have to say about this particular race of them from Fiji. Give your torch a break. M's Perculas love them.

If this GBTA lives you're more than welcome to the other one. It seems to be coming back, lol. Resilient is about all I have to say about this particular race of them from Fiji. Give your torch a break. M's Perculas love them.

Great I'd be happy to give it a home.

Back