Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

null_zps4ee89664.jpg
null_zps977aad60.jpg

null_zpsd448983a.jpg

null_zps5524af7b.jpg

New aqua scape and new Acros
null_zps76a266f1.jpg

null_zpsbdb17eac.jpg

The acros were sold as misc acro frags any info in their names would be appreciated.
null_zpsfc06ab11.jpg

null_zps52f560b1.jpg

null_zpsa548e30d.jpg

null_zpsfd5d8604.jpg

Anyone know what these are? They came on my rock over a year ago and seem to be maintaining I thought they were a button polyp but I can't find anything that looks like them.
null_zpsb0e7258a.jpg

Down one dotty back, gave him to a friend with a larger tank he was to aggressive. So I replaced him with some peppermint shrimp and a emerald crab.

Drip acclimating an new Torch coral.
null_zps3dbe8e94.jpg

supplies, a 1 gallon bucket, airline tubing, a clip of some kind

null_zps518817f2.jpg

place coral in the bucket with the LFS water

null_zpsd1d52eea.jpg

secure one end in the placement tank and start the siphon

null_zps3dc0328a.jpg

tie a not in the other end of the airline the tighter the not the slower the drip. And clamp the air line to the acclimation bucket

null_zps751efe9f.jpg

allow the drip to slowly fill the bucket

null_zps300e2f52.jpg

when the bucket is full and the coral is opening. Place it in its new home

New Torch in the tank and looking good. It has four heads one of which has two mouths now it began to split while in the QT tank. I picked it up for $60 on sale:bounce:
null_zps7b03bd0e.jpg

null_zps2e6e0568.jpg

It's so beautiful.
Wow! Looks great! Hopefully mine can amount to that one day. You really did a awesome job!

Thank you

I found Christmas wrapping paper taped to the back of the tank works really well.
I don't like attaching things to the back. I find the salt gets in there and makes a mess. I didn't paint the back because I was toying with the idea of a in tank fugue or a custom HOB fugue that I would like to see into. You would be surprised how quickly you get used to the wires, I hardly notice them, I look in the tank not through it.

Back