Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

That's one of them there $.50 words I like to throw in there to make the dumb ones use Google. :D

Steve, Pacific East Aquaculture has an awesome facility, we've been there twice and they have been taking the extra GBTAs off our hands. Also, if you wanna see that Pagoda coral explode with growth, feed it Goniopower. I started feeding a damaged one I got and it has just exploded with growth covering almost all of the dead area on the skeleton with new growth in a month.
I just bought some so let's see how it does:thumbsup:

I started feeding the Goniopower about 5 weeks ago Steve and the growth has been PHENOMENAL to say the least. I also started feeding my acans, blastos and other LPS the Fauna Marin food and the same, everything is looking MUCH better since the feedings started. The fauna Marin is a much larger pellet so the Acans, Welsos, Micromussa, bubbles and Elegance get that. You can also feed the Goniopower to ricordea mushrooms, they love it.

What I do is mix it up about 50-50 and suck it up in a curved tip syringe and target feed EOD. Not quite a paste, not quite a liquid either. 1cc feeds all 3 tanks with about 20 different colonies.

I need to shoot a pic of my Pagoda coral, I think it's getting ready to drop off a daughter colony. Dunno, but it's that or has some sort of toomah growing on the under side.

Make sure you have room for a GBTA, these bastards are getting ready to split again and I want them to split in your tank, not mine, lol!! I now have 5 in my tank and M has 4. I made the mistake of feeding them for 2 weeks.

Make sure you have room for a GBTA, these bastards are getting ready to split again and I want them to split in your tank, not mine, lol!! I now have 5 in my tank and M has 4. I made the mistake of feeding them for 2 weeks.
Lol just let me know when:thumbsup:

New FTS
DSC01012_zps393a3215.jpg

Back