Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

Ok my WP-10 lasted 3 months. It's officially dead, I don't know if I got a bad one or if there's a issue with them it ran at near 100% of 3 months then started cutting out in any wave mode. Now it's just stopped and won't restart. No reply from jebao to the email I sent them last week.
I guess I'm going to try two rw-8 now.

Ok my WP-10 lasted 3 months. It's officially dead, I don't know if I got a bad one or if there's a issue with them it ran at near 100% of 3 months then started cutting out in any wave mode. Now it's just stopped and won't restart. No reply from jebao to the email I sent them last week.
I guess I'm going to try two rw-8 now.

Unfortunately, customer service doesn't really exist with them lol. The 8 might be a little beefy for a 36g bow, no? Why not try two Rw-4s. They do 100-1000, with all the same options. But, then again, if you are gonna upgrade in the future, it might not be horrible to have the higher output pumps. This way you can use them in the larger tank :p

Unfortunately, customer service doesn't really exist with them lol. The 8 might be a little beefy for a 36g bow, no? Why not try two Rw-4s. They do 100-1000, with all the same options. But, then again, if you are gonna upgrade in the future, it might not be horrible to have the higher output pumps. This way you can use them in the larger tank :p
Actually I went with the rw-4 I will be upgrading but I will keen this tank running as a grow tank.

New toys for the weekend.

9ee62449d55ecce90776b21afe7a01c1_zps3d04f0e2.jpg

Full review on that dosing pump please. Been eyeing that for awhile.
Well I just set it up today and calibrated and programmed the pumps it was very easy to do I'm going to dose calc and alk into measuring cups for a few days to be sure I got the correct ml dispensed.

The RW pumps are awesome smaller and stronger than the WPs the controllers are linked together wirelessly so if I change the master pump the slave pump changes automatically.

I'm pretty stoked for that dosing pump. Any reviews on the rw?
Yeah I'm loving the RW-4 I put two of them in my 36 bow front and the on the lowest setting the flow is perfect.
The RW pumps are awesome smaller and stronger than the WPs the controllers are linked together wirelessly so if I change the master pump the slave pump changes automatically. If I put them in else mode they wor in sinc and in W2 mode they alternate from pump1 to pump 2 off and on so a random flow is much easer to get.

So here's the controll cabinets

The power center
A7C3AF55-D9F8-47D0-AE55-F71AB45832D4_zpswe8htnqd.jpg

The RW controllers
5CD1F07E-459E-4E90-8009-D97DCAFA27EF_zps5bcrmwbu.jpg

The dosing center (I'm getting new containers tomorrow which will be side tapped I don't like the tubing in the jugs they could lift out of the liquid)
There is calc, alk, mag, and top off water.
95826310-9C14-4213-8672-B01F8A675615_zps779xjmbd.jpg

This is where the dosing lines dispense into the tank.
7F010419-256D-4DBF-99C3-7A30171B44AB_zpsyyixrfix.jpg

That is a mini refugium I have setup it's where I add pods for the leopards.
C6011294-828B-4ED4-9FDB-A26392537BEA_zpsgxtrg1xa.jpg

Back