Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

Ok I've been lazy in my review of the DP-4 dosing pump. Work has been crazy and it took me some time to realize that my DP-4 wasn't working, I could program and manually operate the pumps but they would not auto pump at the programed times. Since I baught it from ReefBreeders.com Logan sent me a shipping label and replaced the pump with no questions asked. I' just setup the new pump which is working perfectly my alk is at 9 DKH, calc is 425, and mag is 1440. Let's see where it is tomorrow

I also added two mollies to the tank pics soon.

Mollies are GREAT for algae clean up lol. Fortunately nothing bad happened without the pump doing what it was suppose to. I've heard some horror stories before about that stuff lol

Mollies are GREAT for algae clean up lol. Fortunately nothing bad happened without the pump doing what it was suppose to. I've heard some horror stories before about that stuff lol

True if it's going to malfunction teens it's best if it just stops lol. I was testing daily so it didn't go unmonitored I've just been busy and forgot to post the info.

I finely found some much needed tank time this weekend so I decided to detail clean my pumps and skimmer and was going to start a re aquascape. Afrte scrubbing the crap out of my nasty skimmer I left it on the counter inverted to dry and started filling my holding tank with tank water when I hear CRASH from the other room! It seems the angry God of captured reefs decided to knock my skimmer over and brake the return arm off of it! So now I'm all bummed out and to mad at myself to rescape so it all just went back together I guess I will try next weekend.
So as much as I love my. HOT BH90 Reef Octopus I'm noticing how much area it takes up in the tank. And I'm thinking about a HOT refugium with a skimmer in it.
Has anyone used one and if so what's your thoughts on them?
I don't have the space for a sump at the moment so HOT is the way I have to go.

I'm Back!
I just finished a huge job converting a 3 level split level parking garage into a 5 floor apartment building as consumed the last two years of my life. As well as aged my liver:whistle:. Sadly my tank also suffered and now I have a battle on my hands.

I hope everyone is doing well, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.

Back again this tank has been taken down and I’ve been in the process of upgrading to a 90 gallon time for a new build thread
Oops it’s a 75 gallon build.

Last edited:
Back again this tank has been taken down and I’ve been in the process of upgrading to a 90 gallon time for a new build thread
Oops it’s a 75 gallon build.
Good to see you again :). Looking forward to seeing the new build thread :D.

Back