Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

Ok the QT tank is empty again!
Just added two true percs
null_zps0564b88d.jpg

New coral
null_zpsd9623d98.jpg

A LFS had them on sale $19.88 for single head and $35 for Dbl. heads. So I bought the single head with two small heads starting for $20. :cool::rolleyes:

I came home Thursday night to find one of my Clowns is missing. The dominate one was chasing the other all over the tank and then it just disappeared I fear he either died from stress or managed to squeeze out the 1/2" gap in the hood and is now floor jerky behind my stand. I'm going to wait a week or two to add another one, but when I do should it be smaller than the one I have now?

Smaller is usually safer, but if the one you have is 1.5" or under, if you can find one that is without a doubt larger, it would be okay. If they were only together for a small amount of time, they didn't have anywhere near enough time to bond, and aren't old enough to sexually mature yet.

No problem. If you are willing to drive down to Northwestern Jersey, I'll sell you a pair of Onyx Misbar Perculas :). Both are about 3/4"-1". They are tiny, but a-friggen-doreable. :)

New things since my last update

Green ElkHorn Monty
null_zps6366dddb.jpg

Blastomussa LPS and a nosy clown fish.
null_zpsf3aca41d.jpg

Green star polyps just opening after a water change.
null_zps53d8d79f.jpg

Bubble tip nem which the nosy clown hasn't gone near yet:cautious:
null_zps3d015760.jpg

And a Lobo brain coral just opening after eating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 257
Yellow polyp toadstool
null_zpse2e287dc.jpg

Full tank shot
null_zpsc5478307.jpg

I also made a custom hood but I painted it black and it's too dark to get a pic so that will have to wait.

Thanks @Sakura2282 The bubble tip was a rescue I hope the clown takes to it but even if she doesn't it's gonna be fun to watch it grow. It grabbed the rock right where I placed it and opened right up so it seems to be happy:thumbsup:

Back