Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

Is he gonna be your last fish? Looks pretty happy. I'm thinking in adding a diamond goby. Your tank looks amazing as always. ;)
The Diamond goby is a awesome fish. I had one but it jumped out they also dig like crazy so watch out for a sand storm. But they stir the sand bed and keep it very clean.
I don't know if it will be my last fish, I've always had a weak spot for the yellow watchman and the clown goby. But likely only one more fish if I REALLY like it.
I'm thinking about getting a maroon star, or a blue linka. But their so fragile so idk

Do you think I can keep a 5th fish in my 46? Right now I'm just thinking in adding the diamond goby to keep the sand bed clean as you said so.

The blue linckia is beautiful and they can get really big LA says 1" just like my brittle star because I'm convinced that mine is a banded brittle star. I don't remember who in this community has one, but I know someone has it and I saw his thread and it's a beautiful starfish. Love the color, it's so bright. :D

Do you think I can keep a 5th fish in my 46? Right now I'm just thinking in adding the diamond goby to keep the sand bed clean as you said so.

The blue linckia is beautiful and they can get really big LA says 1" just like my brittle star because I'm convinced that mine is a banded brittle star. I don't remember who in this community has one, but I know someone has it and I saw his thread and it's a beautiful starfish. Love the color, it's so bright. :D
5 in the 46 should be fine but I thought you were at 3, a dotty back and two clowns?

Yes, right now I just have those 3. I'm in the look for the 4th that it would be the diamond goby, but I don't think I should get him until I have my algae problem under control. And for the fifth I have no idea what kind of fish yet, but I would like one that love to swim around the water column. But you know I have Rusty and he can be a pain in the neck also my female clown is becoming another one. I've seen her chasing Rusty when is feeding time.

Nice addition! I've always loved blennies . I can't wait to upgrade so I can add one. my heart is set on a Midas blenny they are soo cool and your right full of personality. Tank is looking great!

Playing with my new phone
So, you got a new phone eh. Nice! :cool:. Your tank looks awesome as always @Aquarian, but I was wondering what happened with the stripe dottyback and the orange spot? I didn't see them on the video. Second, Do you have any pictures of the sun coral? Keep taking pictures. :)

So, you got a new phone eh. Nice! :cool:. Your tank looks awesome as always @Aquarian, but I was wondering what happened with the stripe dottyback and the orange spot? I didn't see them on the video. Second, Do you have any pictures of the sun coral? Keep taking pictures. :)

Sadly I lost the sun coral.
The Orange Spot decided to visit the dry side of the tank:cry:
The dottyback was rehomed to a friends tank when I got my peppermint shrimp

Yeah me too so now I have a better hood on the tank and I may get another orange spot. The sun coral was on the decline for a very long time and I couldn't get it to feed regularly.
It must be really hard to bring them from the other side :geek:. That orange spot was a beautiful fish glad to hear you are going to buy another one. :)

image_zps352b82bf.jpg

Back