Aquarium Frame

Discussion in 'New to Reefing' started by 613ReefGuy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. 613ReefGuy

613ReefGuy

Does anyone know where to get these? All-Glass (Central Aquatics) told me that Big Als could order this for me, but Big Als says they cannot, and even if they do have luck with it....It would take about 3 weeks. I am basically ready to add water now, so this frame is the only thing holding me back.

If anyone has a LFS that sells frames for a 65 gallon (36 1/4" x 18 1/4" outside dimensions with a center brace) could you please let me know. I can easily do an email interact transfer, and I do have a shipping address for a friend in Allentown PA. This way neither of us need to worry about customs.

Any help or ideas you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

613ReefGuy, Mar 31, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. 613ReefGuy

bojangles93

I remember someone having a similar question a while back and was not sure of the resuly. I did a quick search and was able to find this link to a company. After a quick look, it seems they may sell what you are looking for.

Quality Custom Aquarium Manufacturer

Good Luck :Cheers:

bojangles93, Mar 31, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. 613ReefGuy

613ReefGuy

There frames have changed several times over the years, and they said that they would not fit on the all-glass tank. They are designed for their tanks only. They were my first choice since I live in Ontario, so shipping would have been minimal.

Thank you though :)

613ReefGuy, Mar 31, 2011
  4. 613ReefGuy

chances14

chances14, Jul 15, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question