Aquarium Specialty in SC

BL1

Hey everyone,
Well, unfortunately the closest LFS for me seems to be anywhere between 2-3 hours away from where I live. I was hoping that maybe I could get some feed back about this place before I possibly waste a trip all the way over there. They also have a website Aquarium Specialty
in case anyone has ordered from them online and can give me feedback from that as well.
Thanks,
Brian

Yea, almost all of my equipment will be purchased online but, I was hoping to hand-pick my fish because I worry about getting one with health problems, stress, or anything else. It it reasonably "safe" to purchase livestock without ever actually seeing it?

Thanks Biff,
There site is the one I've been using to look/size up fish. They will probably be the first place I chose for fish then.
Brian

Ordering from Aquarium Specialty has been great for me so far.
In fact I've been going back and forth with Scott through email about some of their products and he's been great.

Have not ordered live stock from them.

Great place to deal with. Scott is very helpful and goes above and beyond to help out a customer. Kelly is also great with email communication and updates on your order.

i live in columbia and didnt know about this place. i mean i occasionally go through their site every once and a wild but i didnt know they were in columbia. imma have to check them out when i get back? i wonder how big of a place it is?

Back