Aquarium

Kwater

Chill
Is anyone selling a 130 gallon or larger tank. And it hast to be glass because it is going to be a turtle tank. Thank you

Hey bifferwine do u think u might be able to tell merge price on here because my itouch won't let me go to my private messages.

Yah if he would possably deliver it I might be seriously intrested. My dad just dosent want to rent a trailer and all of that stuff

biff if you still have it next year and if I can talk the wife into it I mite be very interested in buying it and i would even let justin deliver it for me. ha ha . i know you want to get rid of it befor then but i will keep my fingers crossed that you still have it come jan or feb. By the way why are you getting rid of it you just got it.

two years and a fire :) you know if you do want to keep it, I could run a dedicated circuit with the right wire in your new house so you don't have to worry about electrical fires. If we built you an ATO/built in salt mixing station to make water changes a breeze and you kept the right CUC perhaps the 240 would be more easily manageable for your busy life and you could keep it. Is NDB crafty? The two of us could get it done I'm sure!

I just don't have the time to put the effort into it. With the size of my system, a 10% water changes is 35 gallons. And my electric bill is astronomical. I just want a smaller tank.

That's reasonable. I want a bigger tank, but I will have to give serious consideration to the water change process before I will be able to make the move to a bigger system.

Here's the issue, if I went that big, I really think I would just order glass and do a custom build because I would want to go even bigger. I want sharks :) I think I would be targeting 300 gal as a minimum for my predator tank. Hard to say though, if I had the money I might go for Biff's setup because it's priced right and it's nice. I know I could find plenty of awesome things to do with an extra 240 :) I think the only keeping me from lining the walls of my house with more tanks is the almighty dollar.

Back