Aquatic Life Lighting

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
I have a 24" Aquatic Life fixture that I run on my 24 Nano. I was thinking the ballast was bad as it would keep blowing the Actinic bulb. I contacted the company by email and told them of my problem. They determined the fixture was out of warrenty. James from customer service called me directly to have me run through a few quick fixes as the tech crew thought it was a loose wire some where. As it turns out, it wasn't a quick fix. They offered to have me ship the fixture to them and said they would take care of the problem at no charge as long as I paid shipping to and from. After a day of fixing, and 2 days of running the light to insure no issues I had my light back. They replaced the ballast, 2 LED's, and gave me a new Actinic bulb, all for free, less my shipping costs (which were 29.00 total to and from). These guys are a class A company, and their customer service is something that other companies could learn from. :Cheers:

i bought a 36" T5 aquaticlife light fixture when i started my 40 gal build (about 7 months ago), and all i have to say is that i love my fixture. It is probably my favourite fixture i have ever purchased. never had any problems with it, comes with a built in timer that works wonderfully. all i can say is that this fixture is awesome, and when i upgrade to a 90 gal im def going to buy the 6 T5 Aquaticlife fixture with built in timer.

would recommend it to anyone

Back