Aquatic Wildlife - The LFS

they shut down when les quit to open up his own fish store down the road. Hes opening it up saturday, he already has quit a bit of corals and fish in. Its going to be right next to central baptist church on hixson pike, look for noise polution signs and you will find it.

Thanks ironman. Is he opening this Saturday? If so I'll be sure to go by there. I saw a sign that said they moved to Beason street? I never could find it.

well the guy that use to own it is selling from his house or something...thats probably beason street you are talking about.

les opened his own store and I was able to take a quick look the other day very nice little setup he has going.

Ironman gave you the location, stop by and take a look lots of potential.

Went by there last night and he's ready for opening day. I got to cherry pick the corals! :mrgreen:

It's called Aquatic Illusions.

I picked up a zoanthid rock with at least 150poylps half of which were TRUE FIRE and ICE for $35.....

:bounce:

ReeferNoob said:
Went by there last night and he's ready for opening day. I got to cherry pick the corals! :mrgreen:

It's called Aquatic Illusions.

I picked up a zoanthid rock with at least 150poylps half of which were TRUE FIRE and ICE for $35.....

:bounce:

If you went by there because of this thread I think I should be able to have half of those zoos.

:grumble:

Back