Are these Lights good?

zippyjr123

Reefing newb
http://www.hellolights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1716[/URL]

Just wondering what ya all thought of these lights, any input would be great because I'm not sure if they are a good set of lights. and if anyone knows if they run hot or not.
Thanks
Rose

ok went on there site now I see the lights for 175.00 and when I go and click to buy them they are 204.95 I wonder if its a mistake on the site, called them and their not open till monday. I'm thinking of just getting them anyways the price either way sounds to good to pass up, thats why I asked about them I have never seen lights so cheap. if you go on the site and put in item code 614888 in the search box you will see what i'm talking about kinda weird, right?

Yesterday, the site was showing them as $204.95 and I went and checked now, and they were still $204.95. I do see that if you enter the code, it gives a lower price though -- that is weird. Get them anyways, it's a great deal.

yep I am going to get them I need to get 2 of them and at that price I dont think I will ever find a better deal for those lights.

You can either call them or use the Live Chat on their site when they open on Monday. I've made many purchases from them. Great service.

I would be afraid of the sale ending! If it were me, I'd take a screen shot of the page that says the price is $175, order the lights for $204, then on Monday send them the screen shot and ask if they can reimburse you for difference, since you paid the higher price. That way you have nothing to lose!

Got them today. They are very nice. There is no lens over the bulbs so I will have to fit one but thats okay. They have only one power cord and two on/off switches so you can run four bulbs at a time if you want. I am at work so I will try to post pictures when I get home tonight.

Back