Articles > Fish Disease > NOTHING?!?!

mng777777

Shark Wrangler Wannabe
So I selected articles and then fish disease and found an empty page. Then I noticed the "new Thread" button. when I pressed it I got this: Picture 1.jpg...and rightfully so as I am not the foremost expert on fish disease but I am curious, is this "coming soon" or what?

That's weird, you should be able to access it. I just checked as well! I clicked "Disease" and I saw the articles in there.

Ha me too!!

Living Reefs > vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message
AmberSunrise, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home