As Big As It Gets!!

10ftX4ftx2ftdeep.
I couldnt afford the coral it would take to stock that thing.
But I'd dang sure love to try.

Whatever. That looks like a total pussy tank to me. :p

You crack me up!
rotfl.gif

It's cool. But, not my style.

I'd love to have a 600g tank, but I'd have about 10 fish in it. The whole friggin' thing would be packed with inverts. Probably about 1200--1500 pounds of live rock.

I'd have made it deeper too. Probably 30" or 36" tall. I know the lighting would be more difficult with so much depth, but I think it looks out of perspective being so long and so wide, but only 25" tall.

Just my humble opinion.

nah, it is how you use the depth that matters. You can get a lot of mileage out of a short "tank" if you know how to use the space you got.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

nah....well, actually, maybe he would. I have heard he has first-"hand" knowledge about the short side of things.

He is probably gonna beat me for that remark, huh?

nah....well, actually, maybe he would. I have heard he has first-"hand" knowledge about the short side of things.

He is probably gonna beat me for that remark, huh?

You know that because it was in your hand there doc..... I tear down all my pride walls while im on you couch and what do you do to me..... catholic priest style take advantage of me!...... lol thats the only beating you get. BTW in my own defense it was cold in that office.

Rigo Im already having size issues why do you have to throw this in my face. I feel like my 75 is hung like a 2 yr. old now!

sizzle, sizzle - BURN!!!

I seem to remember that Hawk. It was the best 8 seconds of my day :D

Back