ATTN LPS seekers!! Bluegrasscorals A+++

salt newbie01

Reefing newb
Just wanted to let ya'll know about this company. He doesn't have his name out there very much. Like most coral businesses he is a one man show running this out of his home. But he has got a connection for some incredible aussie LPS. He has incredible acans and micros, aussie trachs and enchinatas. His pricing is great - more like frag swap pricing than online vendors. He is very easy to deal with, shipping/packaging is always top notch. I have received 3 shipments from him and everything is always perfect. Right now he is running a 30% off sale on his website. He also has his own forum at reef2reef where he has some create your own frag pack threads going with more incredible prices on stuff not listed on his site. If you are looking for LPS give this guy a chance, I promise you won't be disappointed!! http://bluegrasscorals.com/

some pics of some of the stuff I have gotten from him

bgacidgreen.jpg

bgredrainbow.jpg

bgfreebie.jpg

my aussie trach the day I got it - the pic doesn't show it but the ring is sooo red!!

bgredtrach.jpg

new micro - pics doesn't do the color justice - really orange!!

bgsubstitutemicro.jpg

Hope you will give him a chance if you are looking for LPS.

Thanks Salt,I've been looking for a place like this forever so I can build a collection of acans and micros.

Your collection looks superb,btw.

He has great stuff - Isn't clarksville close to nashville?? He has a bunch of frags posted over on R2R - it would be pretty easy to have an instant collection. Tell him I sent ya and I said he better take care of ya!!

Back