Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Alexander

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • OurFishies

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damnit I want to vote for Messiah but instead forgot whose picture was whose and voted cthegame. It was my 2nd choice anyway so I guess not too bad, but I feel bad Messiah has no votes and I actually thought it was best. Love that shrimp close up

after checking who won last week I don't feel that bad that my vote went to cthegame. Like I said, I thought it was next best.

Okay, it's September 1. Voting is closed! Congrats Gooseman!

I must say, I think this has been the most difficult month so far. Every picture was excellent, and could have probably won any other month that it was entered. Very stiff competition.

congrats goose! funny that i had second highest votes, yet nobody said they voted for me or that mine was thier fav. or even second fav. oh well i guess ill walk into the next room and tell jack that he lost again. he just isnt cool enough for potm.

Thanks Alto.

Congrats Goose on taking taking the gold. Congrats Alexander on your silver. And i guess Bronze is not so bad for me when the competition was so tough.

This was fun. I will definitely enter more often.

Thank You for all the votes and good luck to all in September ... I hope more people decide to share pictures of their hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back