austin oceans

Aww, man... i was excited thinking they were located in Austin! Liars!!! LOL

thanks for the link anyway. ;)

So I clicked on "Protein Skimmers" because that one on the homepage looks :shock: and I noticed this...​

HolidaySale!
10% off Foaminator MAX Protein Skimmers, all MoCalc Calcium Reactors, and all Kalk Reactors for orders placed by Dec 31, 2007.

Maybe if I got in my time machine and went back to 2007 I might be more excited about getting $50 off a $500 skimmer :shock:

:mrgreen:

the sometimes islands are perm fixtures now.. hehehe, yea i grew up on that lake, sank and rescued a few boats out there as well, but nothing, and i mean nothing will scare you worse than scuba diving solo for the first time in that lake, its dark, muddy and there are MONSTERS in that lake, alagator gar, jesus, my first time scuba, much less solo(yea, i know stupid) but i was 14 so i didnt know any better and this gigantic toothed monster comes screaming by like the loc ness monster with a fire under its butt...

what, you thought i was just making up animals? hehehehe
yea, now, imagine, its your very first time scuba diving, your about 25feet down, alone, in the dark, waiting for your eyes to adjust to the darkness, when all of a sudden one of thoes comes screaming by your face, i'd say, oh, maybe a 4 footer... nothing as big as whats in the snopes article....

Back