Auto Top OFF Equipment ????

2008pollyanna

Reefing newb
Has anyone ever used this system from a Minneapolis company..Bulk Reef Supply.com?
This is what it looks like: Level-Loc auto top off unit for RO systems
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360146789857

We are in need of some type of top off idea or system for a 3 week vacation we will be on...am worried teen son wont be able to keep up on water top offs due to evaporation...have a big 125 plus a 55 gallon sump system now as well as our 46 bowfront and 40 sump as well as 40 coral tank...need help with ideas.....??????

Thankyou....

I dont know about the different top off units out there cause ive only ever used the one ive got. It is alittle more pricey than some, but it is very good quality and has worked flawlessly. It has a safety shut off, and alarm with other safety features. It is called a tunze osmolator.

I like my JBJ auto-top off.
I have used the jbj autotopoff unit...... works very well...... the only problem I had with mine was finding a pump that fit the job....... the nice thing about the osmolator is it comes with a pump that doesn't put out a lot of flow........ but yet will work at 5' of head.... my osmolator pumps 20' horizontally, and 5' vertically and continues to work day in and day out!

Back