Available Zoanthids

Hey,
I'm thinking I gotta have some of those blues have to write a little sniping program now that they have bids.... grin. I really wants some fire and ice too if you have some. Listen, I am running up Knoxville way today so if you are around and up for a buyer visit call my mobile.

Timothy

Last edited:
Wow! Those are great! I love them all, but I've got a feeling I should get rid of this aiptasia mess first. I got a huge raccoon butterfly today, so I'm hoping he'll go to town.

Are you coming to the meeting on the 18th. I would love some of the that blue. I would even drive to Knoxville if you can't make it.

With the weather I never even tried to make it down that way. I should still be here for March, so I'm going to try and make it down then, hopefully all these crazy snowstorms will have passed by then!

I just got done fragging out like 30 pieces...it's time-consuming! Did a few Acro and Monti frags just for fun as well.

You looking specifically for caps? I've got some encrusting montis too:

-purple cap
-mint green cap
-maroon cap w/neon green polyps
-purple encrusting
-purple danae
-pale blue w/neon pink polyps
-light brown base w/neon blue-purple polyps

The only one that's really of a good enough size to frag is the encrusting purple one right now though. The rest are frags that I'm growing out. They have been putting on some size, I'll let you know if they get large enough in the next few weeks before I move...

hey fred, Ive been trying forever to find a purple cap, Ive found a few on reefcentral but they want $20 for a frag which isnt bad but then they want $50 to $60 to ship it.
I would love to get the maroon with green polyps to. If there not ready to frag by the time you move would you consider selling the purple cap for the right $. let me know

I like Iron would like some purple and maroon with green polyps.

If you have any frags....

Hey fred when is a good weekend for you in march? I would like to scheduled the March meeting to accomodate you, since you have been such an important part of our club. Let me know when a good weekend is for you and I'll volunteer my place up for the March meeting.

Just not the first weekend March 5th.... other than that just let me know.

Thanks again for all you have done for us.

Brandon

Yes out me on the list for some purple monti and any other monti frag for March. I would also like to get some of thr blue zoas if you have any left.

Thanks Fred, your my hero!

Back