awesome package

lilduud

Reefing newb
so this guy on my local forum contacted me because he wanted to make some trades for some of my coral, little did i know hes probably the next local reef shop. he calls his tank the farm and that is exactly what it is.... he has so many corals that i couldnt choose from the list he gave me, i told him to surprise me and i told him how much money i had to spend and gave him just a few guidelines as to what i like and essentially told him to build me a frag pack. now i feel a little bad for putting that pressure on him but i could not be more satisfied. the list of what he brought me includes: superman monti, pokerstar monti, purple haze monti, rainbow monti, yellow porites, hyacinth birdnest, scrips acro, miami orchid, german blue digi, and purple pink polyped digi. most of the montis are fat mini colonies, i cant even imagine how much i would have paid in a store for all of this.... definitely my new best friend!

heres some eye candy of what he brought... we met last night so things are still adjusting to my tank.

64b440e7.jpg

e606d1f4.jpg

f006a320.jpg

d5a27945.jpg

6feeffff.jpg

See if you can get any of that Millie that AquaSD was selling a couple months ago, that was by far the nicest Millie I've ever seen.

and of course my flame angel is nipping at everything already and the polyps are all sucked back in. >:(
ive been feeding in the net for a week and that dumb fish is the only one who wont eat out of it. im getting a fish trap if i cant get him out in the next few days.

Back