Awesome Photography Forum

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
Hey guys,

I know a lot of you enjoy photography. Either as a whole other full fledged hobby or at the very least taking pics of your gorgeous tanks. Our own Pic of the Month threads prove that, not to mention all the other threads in this photography sub forum. I checked with our mod of all mods, Bifferwine and she said it was ok for me to mention my favorite photography forum on the whole world wide interwebs... TexasPhotoForum.com

Now don't let the name fool you. It is based out of Houston, Texas and some of it is skewed to the local photo community, but we have members from all over and for me it has truly been the most helpful forum. It's full of super nice members from total newbs to seasoned pros with 30+ years of professional experience. I've never had a problem asking anything and everything. They are very strict about attitude and negativity so know that you can post questions or pics without the fear of being whipped or shot down. I would suggest that anyone who is even somewhat serious about learning how to take better pictures, sign up and check it out. Doesn't matter if you are using a camera phone, a $5k dslr, a 35mm film camera, or something in between. Interested in studio lighting? Flash lighting? Stock photography? Got business questions? Software questions? Want to know what camera is best for your needs? Just want to post random pics of your cat? Just want to look at random pics of someone elses cat? Check it out!

And I'm not affiliated with them in any way other than being a happy member like I am here. Just thought I'd share a good thing.
My username on TPF is d2creative.
Hope to see ya over there! And I hope to see even awesomer pics over here. :mrgreen:

Thanks! Named you as the referrer too; do you get a free hat or something cheesy if you refer a certain amount of people?

Too bad...you know if you do get something cheezy your gonna have to take a picture of yourself wearing it with a big smile and thumbs up, right? :lol:

...I think its some sort of mandatory bi-law found in the fine print of LR's service agreement

I think I might have to send you a Texas-PhotoForum-Tutu on behalf of their Moderators just so I can see the photo, haha.

Back