Azox Coral Food

I just started using it today. I gotta say im quite impressed. Seems like all my corals loved it. And well for 20 bucks you cant go wrong.:whoopee!:

58c6a26d.jpg

More info on reef builders found here
AZOX Macro Diet coral food by Aqua-Tech launches

Day 2 of using it. Not only do the corals love it but the fish go absolutely batty when I feed this stuff. Gunna keep an eye on growth throughout this bottle. See if I notice any more rapid growth.

Cool...I'm thinking of getting some for my corals. Thanks bro.

Do it! Totally worth it. I've been feeding it mostly at night but have mixed some in when feeding the fishes the meaty foods. If you do buy some let us know what ya think after a week or so of using it.

I haven't given up on finding this stuff yet. Thought for sure 2 of the places I go would carry it, but looks like I'm ordering it. Did you guys find it on the shelf or online?

Hey Dana, I finally picked up a bottle of this stuff, and after just the first squirt into my tank today...everything in the entire tank went crazy. I look forward to seeing what my tank looks like after the bottle is gone.

I finally got around to ordering it..I found it online at aquacave and added some refugium booster Fiji Mud to the order for $12.

Back