baby star serpents

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
I have few tiny (10cm) bonus baby star serpents that came with my big ones; right before going to bed I noticed one fairly high up on the tank wall. Should I be concerned about him climbing out?

What about the big ones? I don't really like having the glass cover on my tank...

bummer, they look just like little versions of my banded's. Oh well, I'm guessing they'll get sucked up into the filter eventually...poor bastards.I got home late tonight and saw my big one lounging about on the rock (hid all day yesterday) - he looked pretty badass, I was impressed!

So, I know they'll feed a lot off the detrius, but what should I supplement them with? (the big guys)

And you dont have to worry about then going through the filters either.Their pretty good about staying on and in the rock.

yeah, i got a rock from the pet store awhile back and it was loaded with those stars...and everytime i see one there always in the rock work never out wondering around there good for the tank....and if they die ...oh well they we'er free

I feed my tank a few shrimp pellets once a week and that seems to help my serpant stars to come out more during daylight rather than hidden in the rock. As soon as those few pellets start to sink.....out the serpant stars come and grab it.

Back