Bad experienc on ReefCentral & looking for a better forum?

If I was rude or argumentative I would understand that treatment, but the rude behavior, attacking me and then telling me to basically get lost, and that I'm not owed an explanation was a little much and others on the thread agreed that they were out of line. As soon as others sided with my assessment they immediately shut the thread down. Nothing like censorship in a question and answer forum. Anyways I took their advice and went elsewhere, so thank you for the warm welcome:)

RC has a lot of sponsors. In my experience, if you criticize or question or sponsors, you will get shut down. If you promote products from companies other than their sponsors, you will get shut down. That really restricts the open flow of information from hobbyist to hobbyist, but it protects their $$$.

RC has a lot of sponsors. In my experience, if you criticize or question or sponsors, you will get shut down. If you promote products from companies other than their sponsors, you will get shut down. That really restricts the open flow of information from hobbyist to hobbyist, but it protects their $$$.

Ironically the original post in question was in favor of liveaquaria which is one of their sponsors?

Back