bad luck this whole week, now this!!! id plz?

jesse

Not That Kind Of Reefer
so idk what it is but i know with my luck it is bad..... can anyone tell me what it is?

Attachments

• IMAG0762.jpg
    IMAG0762.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 435
i only saw this right now and it just looks like one now... its pretty close to my mushroom too. thats the best pic i can get but i want it gone.

what do i do here? its on a rock at the bottom so if i take it out i have to pretty much remodel the tank cuz other rocks are on top of it.

oh thats not good.... i heard that if i get a needle and i inject it with lemon juice then it does the job. is this true or will it kill other things

I have heard that as well, but i had no luck with it myself. They make this impossible little uninjectable lump, if your fast enough it might work, i personally just smother them with aiptasia x

well i just tried it but i think it was too fast for me and i squirted out on it not in it.......so i had this anemone in a tube that just rotted because i took it out and it disolved away and smells horrifying. im expecting a crazy spike =( more bad news.

Dude, go with Aptasia X, if you get it right on the first time, it's gone. They may be small, but they can get mighty. Usually you'll never just see on in your lifetime.

hahaha i guess apastia x it is!! well i havent seen it since i squirt it with the lemon juice so ima wait till i see it agian....i told my lfs if pepermint shrimp are good for it and he said that they just take out tenticles and new ones grow and make it worse. so should i get a shrimp or not? and if i do is it good with my hermits snails coral and fish?

Peppermints will eat the whole thing. And if any grow back, the peppermints will eat those too. But it helps to get several peppermints because some of them just don't like to eat them.

They will be fine in a reef tank (unless you have fish that like to eat shrimp).

Back