Banded shark

He is cool. On another note, does GSP need low or hi flow? Also is 10$ per head for Armor of God Coral a good price? They seem to be 50 a head everywhere else.

Snatch up that coral and tell me where you got it so I can go pick one up as well! Gsp like moderate flow and medium lighting.

-Doc

I am getting it from a local reefer In Sandy. Doc, when it grows up ill sell ya some for 10 a head. They are beautiful. What do they need as of lighting and flow?

Here you guys go!

Attachments

• clam.jpg
    clam.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 203
  • cow.jpg
    cow.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 321
  • lion.jpg
    lion.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 198
  • shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 289
dude that cowfish is soooooo rad! i have always wanted one...... just never can get the balls to risk something toxic like that. has it spit water out of the tank yet? they are known to do that. cracks me up

Not yet. only had him a few weeks, so hes still learning me. I did read they do do that. He follows my finger, and bites me when I put my hand in the tank. He has so much personality.

like painful bite or play bite? they seem sooo cool from what i have read from people that have had one. i imagine one day i will take the risk just not with my current tank and the current livestock that i refuse to risk.

Last edited:
It is a playful bite. It feels like a bird bite or something due to his beak. He eats krill from my hand about 3 times a day so I think he is used to food when i put my fingers in there

Back