Barry's 120 Gallon Reef

New additions tonight. My friend Rob is taking his tank down and called me up to take some stuff for him. He wants frags back if he puts together a cube later. Whatever is left when he takes the tank down in 2 weeks is mine. :D:D:D

Gave me this Bubble Coral because it was Lyle's and Lyle doesn't have a saltwater tank anymore so Lyle said, "Give it to Barry."
0264-BubbleCoral1.jpg

0268-BubbleCoral2.jpg

Rock of mixed Monti's and other SPS.
0265-BunchofSPS.jpg

Another Blue and Green SPS
0266-AnotherSPS.jpg

Red Zoas and another Red Digi branch.
0267-RedZoasandRedDigi.jpg

Everything has opened/filled out since I took the pictures. Once the camera charges back up I'll take more pics. I'm also going to have Rob come over and tell me the names of all the corals again.

If you are like me write the names down...I did that ...then lost the paper :grumble:

LOL! I've done that already. I now take pictures and label them. I can't loss them when they are on the hard drive, photobucket, and sent to be printed.

I've been informed there is more stuff waiting for me tomorrow night. Here's some updated pictures of everything I pickup yesterday tonight.

Red Zoas.
0269-RedZoas.jpg

Blue/Green SPS
0270-SPS.jpg

GSP, Monti's & other SPS
0271-SPSRock.jpg

Same rock with a better view of the end.
0272-SPSRockEnd.jpg

Bubble Coral
0273-BubbleCoral.jpg

Red Digi
0274-RedDigi.jpg

Lastly, my Duncan with all it's new heads growing.
0275-DuncanGrowing.jpg

It took me a couple extra days to get the goods, but I finally have my tank finished. Lyle made out pretty good too since there was a lot of rock I couldn't use. Plus a few that had corals on them but I just didn't have room for. Get ready for lots of pictures and a video.

My tank before Santa Rob showed up.
0276-TankBefore.jpg

Here's my tank after I put all I could in it. (I did forget 2 that I had put in the sump.)
0277-TankAfter.jpg

Now for close up pictures of everything.
0278-CloseUp01.jpg

0279-CloseUp02.jpg

0280-CloseUp03.jpg

0281-CloseUp04.jpg

0282-CloseUp05.jpg

0283-CloseUp06.jpg

0284-CloseUp07.jpg

0285-CloseUp08.jpg

Back