Battle of the Tangs

Aiptasia_Farm_DotCom

I'm not lysdexic!
So..i had a powder brown for about two weeks...and it was doing really well..and then my dad goes and buys a powder blue:frustrat:....really? haha but anyway he also bought a striped anthias so he could introduce both of them at the same time, thinking that the powders would be to distracted to notice eachother...i knew it would be ugly from the start because they are both acanthrus...but would that scheme of putting another fish in as a distration ever work?

oh yea i forgot to mention they both died
umm...we took the powder brown out and put it in my qt tank and it made a full recovery..but then it lost one morning i woke up and saw it stuck to my powerhead..i took him off and 5 minutes later he was on again..soo i dunno what happened with that..and the powder blue died in the display tank..dunno why..just thought id ask!

Wow...that was quick, sorry to hear that, the brown was so weak thats why he got stuck...usually only one dies, but it sucks that you lost both...again, sorry.

I've had to do it before. If it's necessary, it should be done, rather than let them suffer a long, drawn out, painful death.

I use the vodka method. Just a quick dunk in vodka, and it's over. There are other methods too -- decapitation, freezing, but vodka is the easiest and least traumatic for me.

ok yea one of my really good friends is a really really big fish guy and he told me about the vodka and freezing ones..i used the freezing one because for some reason..all the vodka was gone..haha

I've had to do it before. If it's necessary, it should be done, rather than let them suffer a long, drawn out, painful death.

I use the vodka method. Just a quick dunk in vodka, and it's over. There are other methods too -- decapitation, freezing, but vodka is the easiest and least traumatic for me.
Not only that but atleast the fish went out happy:Cheers:

...but did you drink the vodka afterwards? :11:

Back