battling cyano on open brain

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
ok so prior to upgrading from my 10G i was battling cyano on my green open brain since the flesh ripped, the cyano has not yet dimminished and comes back from time to time , cyano is not present anywhere else BUT on my brains crevaces

it will open up great sometimes as long as the cyano isnt noticeable , sometimes the cyano is bright red

i think i damaged it more by blowing it with a turkey baster , i also used a toothbrush to brush it all from the crevices but it came back, as the cyano grows the flesh recedes more

i think its just a matter of time untill my brain is completely gone unless i take drastic measures ( using chemi clean )

what else could i do, like i said the cyano is only noticeable in the crevices of the brain coral,

the flesh was torn by the maroon clown rubbing himself rough on the coral

2011-10-08_18-36-03_920.jpg

Try increasing the flow a bit around the brain. Not so much that it will rip the flesh, but to keep the cyano from growing.

Also, the tooth brush might have not been a good idea. It could have damaged the flesh when you used it.

Brains are very resilient. If its got any flesh at all, it can make a come back.

Good luck with it:Cheers:

Back