Bay Corals

HOLY :pooh: they are flippin expensive!!!! nice looking zoo and paly's but you can find them much cheaper elsewhere I picked up 4 ppe polyps for 45 and 4 candy apples for 30 they want 15 per and 10 per . and almost everything they have they are out of. and $100 per polyp!!! for the "clementine" no way they should be charging that,

Last edited:
HOLY :pooh: they are flippin expensive!!!! nice looking zoo and paly's but you can find them much cheaper elsewhere I picked up 4 ppe polyps for 45 and 4 candy apples for 30 they want 15 per and 10 per . and almost everything they have they are out of. and $100 per polyp!!! for the "clementine" no way they should be charging that,

From my experience they're pretty much comparable to most reputable online dealers with their prices. They are out of stock on most stuff because they just ran a huge sale. What cheaper places do you know of? I'd like to check them out.

Check out, https://www.reefgardener.net/shop/ Morgan, is awesome and they have a special on shipping right now, you have to directly contact them ( via there contact page ) to get the discount or if you spend $300 any where in the US or $100 in Fl you get free shipping and they have some awesome stuff, They are an Aquaculture facility so no damage to the oceans reefs, most of there stuff is under organic frags, and if you ask Morgan she will make larger frags for you as well.

Yet another awesome experience with Baycorals and their level of customer service. I sent them an email yesterday about the care and placement of the velvet moss zoanthids I got from them. Mine didn't do so well and melted away while all the other zoanthids/palys are doing just fine. Within 10-15 minutes of me sending the email I had a response and they issued me a refund for the frag. I wasn't even going to ask for a refund because it was me who killed them. I'm very happy with Baycorals and how they do business.

Back