Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

I am so excited. My hubby said its my bday and Christmas present lol. I want to get it ordered in a couple weeks but we will see how it goes. When we order the tank ill make another build thread. That will make it official

I took some shots of the tank today trying to get a good shot for the POTM. Tell me which one you like the best.

IMAG2183-1.jpg

IMAG2180-1.jpg

IMAG2178-1.jpg

IMAG2182.jpg

IMAG2190.jpg

IMAG2191.jpg

IMAG2185-1.jpg

IMAG2184-1.jpg

IMAG2195-1.jpg

IMAG2191-1.jpg

Sorry if some are the same or very similar. I have a couple picked out but I just wanted to share them all and see which you guys like. My favorite is either the fts or the top view of the birdsnest and zoas.

Sad to say that I am getting rid of my rbta tomorrow. It moved again last night and I just don't want to have to worry about it getting sucked into the powerheads and whatnot. Idk why it is moving all of the sudden. Nothing has changed but 29g is too small to have a Anemone walking around in. I will get another when I upgrade. I'm still kinda sad though.

Sad to say that I am getting rid of my rbta tomorrow. It moved again last night and I just don't want to have to worry about it getting sucked into the powerheads and whatnot. Idk why it is moving all of the sudden. Nothing has changed but 29g is too small to have a Anemone walking around in. I will get another when I upgrade. I'm still kinda sad though.
:censored:
Sorry to hear about your RBTA! But you are doing the right thing. It just sucks sometimes.
You will have another soon.... Hopefully

Back