This is from my 15 gallon:

new-fuzz.jpg

new-yucca.jpg

new-anemone-web.jpg

Here's all three of the tiny tanks:

new-three-tanks.jpg

Those tanks look great Catherine.
Great work on em.
And that pony corral gives me ideas for what to do with my 75 is it dont sale pretty soon.:D OH my wifes so mad:mrgreen:

First tank is my favorite too. Looks like it would be a great Seahorse tank! Why don't most people have "plants" like that in their aquariums? Looks great - gotta be healthy.

First tank is my favorite too. Looks like it would be a great Seahorse tank! Why don't most people have "plants" like that in their aquariums? Looks great - gotta be healthy.

because the plants will take over very quickly and in some states it is illegal to bring them into the state.

I'm actually thinking of setting my 75 up like that pony tank.Run it off the same sump as the 125 and use it as a lagoon with seagrasses and lagoonal corals.

looking good. i almost asked why all the vegitation then i remembered you have seahorses. Is that an airstone in your tank though? giving you saltcreep problems?

Looks great Catherine.

I think you should do that Yote, and take lots of pics!

If it dont sale by the time hunting season openes this fall,thats what I'm gonna do.
Very little rock,deep sand,a lot of seagrasses,and lagoonal corals and anemones.

First, I love that your calendar is based on hunting season and not the more traditional units of measurement

Second, DO IT! It would be so beautiful, and you know you'll never get the money out of it that you have into it. Might as well keep it and use it.

Back